About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My "21st" Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and it was a wonderful day! My fantastic husband made me breakfast in the morning, and then took Megan to the bus stop to save me some time.  When I got to work, my staff surprised me with bagels, cream cheese, and the largest jar of Nutella I've ever seen...I was beyond happy! Around lunchtime, my men (George and Zachary, that is) surprised me with some of the most beautiful flowers I've ever received.


My day continued at work with the usual meetings, and although I would have liked to leave much earlier, I got out at about 4:30. Upon arriving at the house, George and the kids made me sit down and open my presents




and then took me to dinner at the Country Club. After dinner, we all came back and had some fun eating cake,



taking pictures,

and just playing around.




Well, most of us did. George spent most of the time setting up the new laptop he got me so I can write my posts anywhere in the house.


The day ended with me going to bed early for some much-needed rest. Thank you so much to everyone who made it so wonderful!

No comments: