About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Danny's Project and a Revelation!

This week, Danny completed his science fair project.


The question he asked was, "Does the thickness of a paper towel make it more absorbent." He tested a few brands

by pouring water into the center of the paper towel to see if it would drip through or soak into it. Because he's in 2nd grade, the methods were simple and not the most scientific, but he completed it and did produce some surprising results. So, you ask, which one was the most absorbent? Out of six brands altogether, I was shocked to find that this brand was indeed the most absorbent.


It was so absorbent, it beat out Bounty, the quilted quicker picker upper, by a landslide. No matter how much water he poured on, it did not drip through. They're not the prettiest (kind of a grocery-bag brown) and not the softest (Viva were the softest, and they lost miserably), but being the practical person that I am, I have found my new brand. It was truly amazing!

No comments: