About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

When I hear this song, I think about you...

George asked me a few days ago what "his song" is. I couldn't answer right away because I really had to think about it. I finally came up with this answer, "It depends on the situation." So the following are a few songs (with links) that make me think of George when I hear them:

Whoop a Man's Ass by Trace Adkins - this is for "cop George," or Sgt. Creamer to be exact

Ain't no Other Man by Christina Aguilera - this is for "husband George"

He's Mine by Rodney Adkins - this is for Danny's dad

Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban for romantic George

Of course, this list is not comprehensive, but they are definitely songs that speak to me when I hear them. Whatever the song, I love thinking about my man!

No comments: