Today, Officer George E. Creamer, Jr. became Sergeant George E. Creamer, Jr. In a ceremony located at the Tallahassee Senior Center, Chief Jones and other leadership from TPD honored my wonderful husband, two other new sergeants, and one new lieutenant. Friends from the Department showed up to offer their congratulations, but more importantly, George was honored to have his father and his mother-in-law and father-in-law there with his wife and kids to support him.
Megan and Danny, after celebrating with their dad, headed straight for the cake.
Big surprise there. The ceremony was very nice, and after a celebration dinner at Outback, George is ready to be on the street tomorrow. I hope his squad is ready for him!
By the way, have I told you lately how proud of him I am? :)
2 comments:
I feel so blessed to see your family prosper. It is great to see you at a job where you are appreciated and respected. It is also great to finally see evidence that George is appreciated and respected as well. It feels like the scales have tipped towards the side of good. Congratulations to the Creamer's!!! Congratulations to George! Maybe with a raise you should arrange for a trip to the land of the midnight sun.
Thanks, Michelle. I am so lucky to have the support of very good friends - long distance though they may be! While we have had some stressors this year, we are truly blessed and we are so very happy with our jobs. I am so glad that the Cremers are too. We're looking at it, although we may have to spend this year's vacation money on taking down our oak. If not this year, we plan to be there next summer!
Post a Comment