About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich

A couple of weeks ago, George talked me into buying a new cookbook, The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond. This book is chock full of home-cookin' recipes and amazingly well-shot photos of her life on a ranch in Oklahoma. It is also apparent that Ms. Drummond loves her husband, the Marlboro Man, almost as much as I love mine. One stipulation of buying this is that I have to make the food in the cookbook (and I thought I was buying it to look at the pretty pictures!), so last night I made the Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwiches for the family. Oh my, were they tasty. If you're a fan of farm life and you love great photos, then this is the book for you. It is definitely a keeper for us.

No comments: