This weekend, we had so much fun in Orlando with our friends, the McCranies. We drove down on Friday, and after resting for a bit in the hotel (The Doubletree Sea World), we went to eat at Tommy Bahama's in Pointe Orlando, and the kids (who ate at Johnny Rockets) had some fun shopping. Megan shopped for jewelry, and then headed in to the art gallery, where she picked out her favorites. 1. Give us this day our daily bread by Salvadore Dali
and 2. almost all of the Pinot paintings - she said they reminded her of me.
How I love that girl! After dinner and play time, we went back to the room, and I went to sleep while George took the kids swimming. Little did I know that when he returned, he's have some fun of his own, caught on camera by Zachary.
I feel so loved...



No comments:
Post a Comment