About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Gorgeous George

This past rainy Saturday, we spent some time at one of my favorite stores, World Market. I love looking at the tea sets, the breakfast trays, the ethnic foods, and our favorite, the wines. George and I went there because we're members of the World Market Rewards club, and as members we get special prices on different pics of wines from different countries, plus some locals from Florida wineries. They also have last chance wines for dirt cheap, and this fits right in with our quest to buy GOOD wines for less than $10. One of these last chanc-ers I just could not pass up. It is called "Gorgeous George," from the Great American Presidents Wine Company. I don't think I need to explain why I couldn't pass up something named "Gorgeous George," do I?

No comments: