Let me start by saying that I am NOT an organization junkie. That being said, I do plan my menus weekly, shop once a week, and try to schedule everything I can. Routine is the norm around here and any break from it is kind of stressful. I even go through phases when I need, crave, even dream about cleaning out, labeling, and making my home a maze of pretty rubbermaid containers. No, I am not crazy, and thanks to my friend JoAnn Creamer, I found a site for people much more addicted to organizing than me (and who obviously have way more time). Orgjunkie.com is my new favorite site, and while doing some research on it, I came across some downloads that are so me. Menu planning, travel checklists, labels, and my favorite of all - Responsibility Charts! I immediately created one for Megan and one for Danny. It has become a competition for them to complete everything. Excitement for everyone! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment