The gardenias in the front garden with my roses have just started to bloom...three weeks later than usual. I think the heavy freezes this winter and spring set them back a few. But, late though they may be, they smell heavenly. Speaking of heavenly smells, I know I mentioned my jasmine the last time, but I just can't get over its fragrance each time I enter or exit the garage. Divine. 
My front porch garden is doing very well. I have a few ripe, and a lot of green, cherry tomatoes on my tomato plant. Can't wait for them to ripen. I am going to take off the first two this weekend and see how they taste. My sweet mint, chives, basil, rosemary and lavendar are all flourishing, and I am going to have to start using the herbs in all of those new recipes I'll be trying (please see my last Literary Corner post for this reference). I am so excited the plants are doing so well. I have been watering them like crazy as it is already reaching the 90s during the day, and I hope they survive (I do not have a green thumb, and it is even darker black due to full-time employment syndrome). As I am making an effort to get back into the blogging, I hope that I can come up with some new recipes to share. 


My front porch garden is doing very well. I have a few ripe, and a lot of green, cherry tomatoes on my tomato plant. Can't wait for them to ripen. I am going to take off the first two this weekend and see how they taste. My sweet mint, chives, basil, rosemary and lavendar are all flourishing, and I am going to have to start using the herbs in all of those new recipes I'll be trying (please see my last Literary Corner post for this reference). I am so excited the plants are doing so well. I have been watering them like crazy as it is already reaching the 90s during the day, and I hope they survive (I do not have a green thumb, and it is even darker black due to full-time employment syndrome). As I am making an effort to get back into the blogging, I hope that I can come up with some new recipes to share. 

No comments:
Post a Comment