About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Still Christmas and a visit from Grandparents

Wow, saying life has been busy this year is a major understatement. I have not had time to update at all. But I will catch up! So we're rewinding time to December 27th. Grandma and Pawpaw Gilbert came in town to celebrate Christmas, and we really enjoyed spending some quality time with them.



We had a slow day, and Danny got to play with his new scooter, racing Harley and having a lot of fun.








They were tired out by the end of play time, but Harley was still alert and ready to chase some squirrels. Have I mentioned how much I love this dog?


It was so much fun, that everyone wanted to join the fun...and the general silliness began. Piggy-back rides were the name of the game, and while these worked,



this one did not




and this one was just ridiculous.


In all, we had a great time, and a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: