About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Friday, June 14, 2013

My favorite kids!

This week, George was back on weekday shift, so every night I got to spend some time with my favorite kids. Here they are on Wednesday night, eating with me at Taco Bell.


Their beauty moves me sometimes, but I digress.

Last night, we went to the end-of-vacation-Bible-school (aka Adventure Week) celebration at our church. After a full week of play, Danny was excited to show me what he'd learned and all the fun he'd been having. Megan, on the other hand, was a worker, and she had less fun. She spent all week setting up snacks for all of the classes, and she was pooped by the time she got home (not to mention walking home in 95-degree heat). But here they are looking oh-so-refreshed as we went in for the last night of fun.


For a treat afterwards, I took them to Sweet FROG, a new fro-yo joint in town that gave them coupons at Adventure Week. FROG stands for Fully Rely On God, and they support all of the local VBS programs. They also have some of the best tasting fro-yo in town. The kids loved it!


I'm so glad I got to spend the week with them. They are super kids, and I love them so.

No comments: