About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's June already?

May absolutely flew by for us, and I barely had the chance to take any pictures. Since my last post was from Cinco de Mayo, I'll give a quick recap of May's activities.

For Mother's Day weekend, Danny and I travelled to Jacksonville to celebrate with Mom Gilbert and Granny.


While it was a short visit, we had a great time. On Mother's Day, after George took me out for a special brunch at Coosh's Bayou Rouge, we spent the afternoon with Mom Creamer.


Another nice Mother's Day visit, followed by a light dinner at Newk's made me a very happy Mother.


The rest of the month was spent trying to finish up school, attending birthday parties, and other various activities. Danny and I managed to get a date night in at Jason's Deli,


and the kids each got the chance to go to the movies with friends.



May also included lots of swimming



and a bit of tennis for the Creamers,


and the last day, we celebrated the last day of school by having ice cream with friends.


It was a great month, and it went by too fast, but believe me - we savored every moment.

No comments: