About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 3 at Shands

Thursday, Grandma and Paw paw Gilbert drove Megan and Danny down to Gainesville for the night.


They got to visit with their big bro for a good while, but since George was staying the night at the hospital, I took the kids back to the hotel after dinner. They were so excited because Country Inn & Suites has an indoor pool and they could swim, even though it was cold outside.


We had a relaxing night, and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast at the hotel. Meanwhile, George and Zachary got no rest as the hourly checks that began that night kept them awake through the night. After George got a few winks at the hotel, we made sure we got Joshua

(George's Christmas Bonsai tree), then checked out and drove to Jacksonville to spend the night and pick up Harley.


I missed her so much. I think we collapsed when we got there, but I can't remember...

No comments: