About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Birthdays, New Beginnings, and Holidays

May in a recap - here goes...

The first was, of course, my birthday. George got me a beautiful red velvet cake, and we had a little celebration at home.


I got some awesome things from my awesome husband and kids, but most importantly, I got lots of love that day. 36 is a good year.

The next day, I started my new job. It took me a little while to move into my new office and get it set up, but I think it looks pretty good.

May was so busy with the new job that I barely had time to do anything but work and sleep. I did plant my front porch garden, and the plants in the back just blossomed this year. Beautiful.





The kids, however, made time to have fun whenever they could, including dousing each other in the yard on a regular basis.

Can't say I would have been smiling that wide if they'd gotten me wet, but It was Memorial Day and they had fun.

May just flew by, and ended with a major milestone for Zachary and Megan...

No comments: