About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mmmmmoooooeeeeee's



We love Moe's. I could seriously, if I gave in to the craving, have a major queso problem. That is why I don't go there very often. Tonight, Danny and Megan begged for Moe's, and I gave in.


Danny was so happy, he paused to pose for a picture to send to Daddy. Megan... well...




Megan was a little busy to smile.  It was such a good meal (especially since I didn't have to cook it), and I even managed to take home some of their amazing tomatillo salsa for my breakfast burrito in the morning. If I had to pick only a handful of condiments for the rest of my life, Moe's tomatillo salsa would be number one or two on my list. It's also a much healthier alternative to queso, don't you think?

No comments: