About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Boo-nana Bread and my favorite pan

We all got very little sleep last night, but I for one was productive! I made Banana (or Boo-nana) Bread from another great JoAnn Creamer recipe.
I have to say, it was wonderful. This is all that was left after breakfast today.


I used my favorite Le Creuset pan (I got it on clearance at Publix of all places). I only paid a few dollars for it, but I LOVE IT! If you bake loaves, you might consider getting one. It is so worth it.

2 comments:

JoAnnC. said...

So glad you liked the bread! For a real deal, buy up several over ripe bunches of bananas (grocers will usually mark them down to just pennies!) and make several loaves for the freezer. This recipes freezes beautifully and you can just set one loaf out on your counter before going to bed at night. It'll be defrosted by morning time!

The Creamer Family said...

Great tip! I will do that. Thanks so much!