About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

October football and a Pumpkin Patch visit

October was a super-busy month in the Creamer household, so busy that George didn't get all of the pictures downloaded, and I didn't have the chance to post at all after my last post. We did get some great shots, so I'll give a brief synopsis of the events of the rest of the month in the next few posts. As I left off on the 10th, I'll pick up on the next weekend.

Saturday, October 18th, FSU played Notre Dame at home, and the energy was as high in Tallahassee as it always is during huge home games. After watching the game that night, we celebrated by going to breakfast at the University Center Club the next morning. The theme was "The Great Pumpkin," and while Halloween music piped throughout the place, we chose from one of the best buffets in town. Because the Club is at Doak Campbell Stadium, the photo opportunities were abundant. Here are just a few of the shots we got while we celebrated.









Afterwards, we made our way to the Pumpkin Patch, a yearly tradition for us since the kids were very small. This doesn't really need a lot of explanation - we were selecting pumpkins for Halloween - but lets just say that the pictures from this year showed me just how much my kids are growing up!




It seems like it was only yesterday that this was what Megan and Danny looked like:


Wow. At least Danny will still do "kid" things for a bit longer.


I love getting the silly pics - it means he's not too "cool" to make Mom happy.


No comments: