
Can you see the worry in her eyes? While we were at Marble Slab, Megan told George about the boy she likes at school who is really good at drawing. That's my girl, recognizing talent when she sees it. Of course, Dad was not too enthusiastic since he's already stated that she can only start dating when she's 30. Can you say "Foreshadowing?" My goodness, I feel like she's 8 going on 16.
1 comment:
First of all she is way to young to date. Second of all she is way to pretty to be trolling the market. Thirdly I have changed her diapers. How did she get so big? Sigh. Are we getting old? The table looks fabulous. I can forsee bunches of grandchildren stacked together on the bench each negotiating for her/his turn to speak while turkey is being served and a whiff of pumpkin pie floats in the air.
Post a Comment