About Us

My photo
George, Dawn, Zachary, Megan, Danny, and Harley.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Swim lessons and another party




Another Saturday morning! Danny and Megan started swimming lessons this morning (this will be the second summer for them). I'll get to sleep in tomorrow maybe. Then, the three of us went out to Uncle Billy and Aunt Celia's house for Addison's 1st birthday. Isn't she a doll?



We had a great time visiting with the family, and I got some good shots of my niece Annabelle with Grandma Creamer.

In case you haven't heard yet, it's been a busy month for us. The most exciting news is that I have been offered a new job! On or about Sept. 5, I will be the assistant to the Chief Information Officer for the State, housed in the new Agency for Enterprise Information Technology. I am sad to be leaving the Dept. of Health as I am really comfortable there and truly like the people I work with (particularly my supervisor - he's truly a good man, and I am sad to be leaving his side). However, it's a career move that I can't pass up. Later.

1 comment:

little fingers little toes said...

So is Danny a little duck in the water? I Megan pretending to be a water pony? Did Momma Creamer really get more sleep? These are all good questions. I am glad you had a good weekend.