Friday -
Well, we tried Havana, but no luck. All of the blueberries were gone. By the time we got home, I had the beginnings of a migraine and slept most of the day. George worked the Summerbrooke fireworks, and w

e went to be with him on the golf course. The fireworks there are small, but they are so close it feels like they're right on top of you. Danny was a little scared. They were pretty, and Megan and Zachary had a blast. I spent most of the time with my fingers in my ears and my eyes partially closed. The 4th of July is not a good time to have a migraine.
Saturday -
Again, slept most of the day when I wasn't reading my book (I finished
Like Water for Chocolate). The kids watched the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family, and we had a quiet day. George worked for a couple of hours, and he slept also.
Sunday -
I was still not feeling too hot, but I got up and made breakfast.

We went to Walmart and did grocery shopping and bought some mulch (George loaded it in the middle of the storm.) We also replaced our kitchen rugs (as if mulch isn't e

xciting enough!). I did manage to get ouside after the rain stopped and get some decent pics. In all, it was a much-needed,
very quiet weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment